Why should you register at the CELIS ACADEMY?
Martial art training is so much more than kicking, punching and breaking boards. Training martial arts teaches respect, emotional control, sportsmanship, focus and discipline. As we all know, there are so many life pressures out there that that we need to do something to maintain a healthy mind and body.
There are many benefits for a person who practices TaeKwon-Do. Along with developing a healthier, leaner and more flexible body, we also increase endurance through a typical training regime. The health-related effects of training are numerous. TaeKwon-Do training:
* Improves your health.
* Increases you metabolism to reduce weight gain.
* Helps to release stress and enhances concentration.
* Builds strength, agility and flexibility.
* Helps the lungs to operate more efficiently.
* Conditions the heart.
* Enlarges the blood vessels and lowers the diastolic blood pressure.
* Increases blood supply to all parts of the body.
* Creates healthier body tissue by supplying it with more oxygen.
* Promotes better sleep and waste elimination.
* Builds confidence and promotes a healthy and vibrant life.